School Nurses: Best, Current Practices for School Medical Emergencies
March 2, 2018 Springfield, Virginia
Presented by: Sandra Moritz, M.Ed., BS, RN, CSN
- The most emergency-ready practices, including response plans for the 21st Century school nurse
- Be better prepared for the unplanned … Utilize the most current assessment techniques and training resources during life-threatening emergencies
- Apply the evidence from the latest research to your first aid protocols
- Be better prepared for lockdowns, evacuations and school violence
- Streamline emergency care plans to better manage medical emergencies … and more!
Register online for this unique educational opportunity designed for School Nurses.
22nd CHKD School Health Care Conference
Saturday, February 3, 2018
Virginia Beach Resort and Conference Center
8 am – 3:30 p.m.
SPO Tim Curtis, Detective, Hampton Police Department
Topic: Opioid Crisis and Trends
Matt Haven, MBA
Topic: Stop Acting Your Age – Overcoming generational differeneces in the schools
Breakout Session Topics:
Autism Spectrum Disorder and Co-occurring Diagnosis
Response to Opiate Abuse in Our Community – Panel of Experts
Domestic Sex Trafficking in Hampton Roads- Why should you be concerned?
A Trauma Informed Care Approach in the Schools
Social Media’s Impact on Learning and Development: Current State and Best Practices
Energy Suckers and Self Care
Who Should Attend?
School Health Nurses
Professionals working with familes
(includes registration, 6.0 CEUs, parking, morning coffee and lunch)
Click HERE to register.